Gluten Free Tips and Recipes

Simple recipes will get you started baking gluten free and before you know it you'll be a pro. It's fast, easy and (did I mention?) delicious!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Welcome to My Kitchen

Blogging seems like a great way to share my favorite gluten free recipes and lots of useful information I've accumulated on adjusting recipes so they look appealing and satisfy my tastebuds. I have been successfully making all kinds of tasty gluten free baked goods for over twenty years mainly motivated by my sweet tooth! I really enjoy baking and the challenge of finding ways to make new recipes work is satisfying . Really, it's not so hard once you get the hang of it.

This is also going to force me to sort out my recipes, I hope. You get the benefit of tested recipes. I get to clear clutter. What a concept!

Watch for the Cornflake Pie Crust recipe coming soon. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home