Gluten Free Tips and Recipes

Simple recipes will get you started baking gluten free and before you know it you'll be a pro. It's fast, easy and (did I mention?) delicious!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Demonstration Video - Making A Gluten Free Flour Mix

Here's my first video on gluten free baking.

Watch me as I make the gluten free flour mix recipe in the last post. It's easy once you see how.



I'd really like to hear what you think. Is it useful?

Also, just to clarify, my scales can weigh amounts over 2 kilograms/5 pounds. I did the video in one take and a few little misstatements sneaked in! Did you notice I referred to the tapioca starch as tapioca flour at some points? It is the same thing. The potato starch and potato flour are NOT the same thing.

Now that you can use the same flour mix, I'll put up some of my recipes over the next while. Almost all my recipes use this flour mix for consistent good results.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A godsend! Thank you. Shall probably have to experiment but at the very least I'll be able to eat some sort of baked goods in the not far future!
Marcus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home