Gluten Free Tips and Recipes

Simple recipes will get you started baking gluten free and before you know it you'll be a pro. It's fast, easy and (did I mention?) delicious!

Friday, August 11, 2006

How To Make A Gluten Free Flour Mix

It has been quite some time since I last posted. The reason is that I have been learning how to create videos and other fun things. Now I know how (or at least I have a glimmer of an idea!) you get the benefit.

I have been using one all purpose flour mix for years. It is the basis I use to adjust any recipe that uses wheat flour - I just substitute one cup of my gluten free mix for one cup of wheat flour.

I developed this recipe and have found that most of the time it gives me consistently good results.

I will put the recipe up in the next post so you can try it out.

A big plus of having just one gluten free flour on hand all the time is that you get used to the little tricks that make it work well. I will share those tips and tricks I discovered with you as well as some of my favorite recipes.

And, as they say on late night TV, there's more! For those of you who learn most easily by watching someone actually doing something - I am creating a demonstration video that shows me actually mixing up the ingredients. It should be available soon.

But, first things first. Look for the all purpose gluten free flour mix recipe in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home